Both legal and financial firms handle extremely sensitive data — from personal information to client trade secrets and more. This puts pressure on these firms to provide increased protection and security for the data they handle while still allowing appropriate parties the access they need to work efficiently.
These entities are often subject to federal and state compliance regulations such as HIPAA, FERPA, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley), and others.
Using both Document Management and Managed Print and Network Services is a cost-effective way to reduce the risk of cyberattack, threat, and loss through increased security data by:
- Reducing human error by eliminating manual entry
- Providing remote authorization and controls
- Securing data through encryption and/or a cloud-based environment
- Providing backup and recovery
- Reducing the risk of misplaced or lost documents
In addition, these systems are designed to reduce overall costs through increased productivity and reduced overall liability.